Authentic Baltic Amber Necklace (Adult)
- Raw Baltic Amber is an organic substance formed over 45 million years ago. It is a fossil resin produced by pine trees that grew in Northern Europe (Lithuania).
- Our Baltic Amber comes directly from Lithuania.
- Our Baltic Amber comes with a signed certificate of authenticity from the manufacturer.
- Our Honey and Multicolored Necklaces are made of Raw Unpolished Amber Beads. Our Cognac (darker color) Necklaces are made of Polished Baltic Amber Beads.
- The succinic acid in Baltic Amber is known to be a natural analgesic (pain reliever), anti-inflammatory, to accelerate the healing of wounds, and to help with relaxation. While wearing Baltic amber the heat from your skin warms the amber beads releasing small amounts of its healing oils that are then absorbed through the skin and into the blood stream.
- Each necklace has a safety screw clasp so that if the necklace is pulled or becomes stuck it will safely come off without causing injury.
- Each bead is knotted individually on the necklace incase the necklace breaks, only one bead will fall off.
- Raw (unpolished) Baltic amber for Honey and Multicolored
- Polished Baltic Amber for Cognac
- Plastic clasp
- 17 inches long (may slightly vary between necklaces)
*I am not a doctor nor do I claim that Baltic amber will be a magic cure to everything